Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Great Club Hunt Weekend…..

Mike from MI "Iron Brigade"

Staff member
We had beautiful weather both days. We all just hunted the grounds and had a good time and found several keepers in our group. I made a killer find but will share it later. Saturday evening our VP seeded a small area for those still in attendance. It was a very quick hunt. Here was my take. 51 Wheats, 9 Buffs, 6 Mercs, and two silver Qtrs.
[attachment 319749 Sat.jpg]

Sunday is our big day. It starts early with breakfast, then a church service, next a kids hunt, then a pot luck at noon. Then it is go time. Adult hunt A an B, then over to redeem our tokens for prizes. Here are my coins from hunt A and B.

[attachment 319754 IMG_1461.JPG]

I found a special token good for a sweet Morgan, and won a raffle good for another. Both are 1896.

[attachment 319758 IMG_1464.JPG]

Here are the totals for Sat and Sun. 2 Silver dollars, 4 Walking Liberty halves, 1 Franklin half, 3 Standing Liberty Qtrs, 2 Washington silver Qtrs, 1 Barber dime, 22 Mercs, 7 Silver Rosies, 5 V nickels, 14 Buffs, 8 Indians, and 51 Wheats. Total 112 coins. I also got 9 tokens good for different prizes. Was wore out in the end but had an absolute blast as always.

[attachment 319759 IMG_1465.JPG]

Congrats as usual you do great whether on Club Hunt or in hunted out areas.....really a large number of Silver finds and etc. I couldn't ever have been as fast as you while :detecting: Those who were like that in our club ended up with the most and best of the finds! But always had fun....even with what I did find during our Club Hunts! God Bless! Ma

That looks like it was a lot of fun. I wish there was a club close to me. The closest one is over a hour drive from me. Congratulations Mike.