Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

gray ghost NDT

Used them on my past Explorers for several years.----The NDT's are a good enough set of headphones but have been useing the Sunray Pro Golds now for some time & like the Sunrays better.----My reasoning being: I think the Sunrays have better tonal quality (at least on the Explorers/Etrac)---prefer the leather ear cushions of the Golds (don't develop a memory)---and (for me) the Sunrays are just more comfortable on long hunts & hot days.-----This is just my 2 zincs worth, other guys may have a different opinion.----Bottom line-they're both good sets. :thumbup:----------Del

I also used them a long time and thought they could not be beat,UNTIL i bought the wasps. They seem to sound the same but are much more comfortable and also lighter. BUT the NDT's are a great pair also. Took me a long time to change...You will be happy with them.

Don't have the NDTs but do use the Ultimates for some time. I really like GG head phones.

i got the NDT headphones and wasn't happy with them. i could not hear a threshold tone at all, even set at 30 i couldn't hear the threshold tone. and when i had them turned all the way up they produce half the sound of the koss headphones. i called the dealer and he said to send them back because there was something wrong with them. so he is going to send me the gold pro headphones instead of the NDT.