Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Graveyard wildlife.

Nauti

Thought i'd post some photos from in and around our local church yard of the wildlife found there.

n/t

Hi Neil....great photos of the wildlife! God has created beautiful animals, plants and birds for us to enjoy as His scenic beauty! God Bless! Ma

Those are some great photos. What kind of camera do you use and lense?

Hi,thanks for the comments.
7cents.......the camera is a panasonic fz200 bridge camera with a 24-600mm zoom lens.The good thing about it is that the aperture of 2.8 remains through the entire zoom range even at the full 600mm setting.This allows fast shutter speeds even at the full telephoto setting,helping get good sharp shots.I've printed out shots up to A4 size (12x8 inches) that are pin sharp.

Most of my shots recently have been taken in our churchyard,there is such a wide variety of wildlife there and it is fairly easy to get close to. It is also a lovely peaceful and comforting place to sit and observe wildlife.

Nauti Neil said:
Hi,thanks for the comments.
7cents.......the camera is a panasonic fz200 bridge camera with a 24-600mm zoom lens.The good thing about it is that the aperture of 2.8 remains through the entire zoom range even at the full 600mm setting.This allows fast shutter speeds even at the full telephoto setting,helping get good sharp shots.I've printed out shots up to A4 size (12x8 inches) that are pin sharp.

Most of my shots recently have been taken in our churchyard,there is such a wide variety of wildlife there and it is fairly easy to get close to. It is also a lovely peaceful and comforting place to sit and observe wildlife.

The FZ150 & FZ200 are great cameras have used both and still have a FZ150

Andy

Thanks Neil for the beautiful and colorful photos....God's creations are so awe inspiring, for He is the Creator and does perfectness through His Holy Spirit! Amen!