Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Grandson says weekend coinshoot.

ronbo57

Guess we are going out again Saturday in search of more Indians and relics. Sure would like to see him find some silver. Maybe grandma might suggest a new Christmas detector. Of course I wouldn't use it, ........much. But only for instructional purposes! I'm just sayin'.

n/t

Yes he's hooked and there is no cure...........:thumbup:

I agree Elton! Sure no cure as I had the detecting fever bug from 1981 to 2006 (actually I still have it) when my ill brother came to live with me and passed away in 2009; so with house & yard care & looking after him we didn't go detecting because I wasn't well myself & then became too ill to go & travel by myself! Now I am completely disabled with more illnesses besides COPD & unstable swollen legs because of a Compression Fracture of my lower back & Parkinson's that my dad & brother also had but worse in their 70's than I am at 83 but I believe theirs was worse due to working at hard labor! I had my time at Metal Detecting, at least 25 or more years, & do not regret it as one of my many favorite hobbies!

I was reading about Ed Fedory & I am sure I read his stories as I rec the Treasure Mag he wrote for, for several years! He must have been a wonderful person according to the responses concerning his passing from this life to, hopefully, life eternal when we true believers receive our glorified bodies & be with Christ our Savior & Lord in His new Jerusalem city! It's really a blessing & tribute to him who gave so many other people pleasure to have known him so well! May we all be blessed to be remembered so fondly as well! Special prayers for his wife & daughter in Jesus' name! Amen! Ma