Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Gout out Sunday,,,,,

Mike from MI "Iron Brigade"

Staff member
Hit an old park and fairgrounds the other day. 5 Wheats, a 46 Canadian cent, a 34 silver quarter, a nice big brass horse harness buckle, an old key, clad, and a painted rock. I love fall for detecting!
[attachment 369895 dollar6.jpg]
[attachment 369894 dollar7.jpg]
[attachment 369896 dollar8.jpg]

Glad you can still get out Mike. I haven't made a decision yet whether to sell my detection or not. I havn't had good enough health to get out so far this year.

Looking for concrete then? LOL!! Heaven is paved with transparency gold--24 Karat or whatever in its purest form! Maybe with no more seas God will let us detect all the dried up places? OOOPS--that won't work as there will be new heavens & a new earth--Hope He gives us Jewels & etc to look for--as detecting a new earth would be so much more FUN! Just kidding as we are God's children and are heaven's Jewels! Praise God for his mercy & grace through His only begotten Son, Christ Jesus! Amen!