Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Got this in an email at work, I got a good chuckle :)

Sgt. Silverman

What did "they" say about curiosity and the cat? :rofl:

Cats sometimes do silly things. I saw a cat attack a bull terrier once.

It was the last thing that cat ever did! It was horrible to see, but it was all over in just a few seconds.

That's a good one.
I watched a red tail hawk hit a squirrel once, in my back yard. I was eating dinner on the screened in porch and, excitedly stood up, scaring the hawk away. Walked up to the twitching squirrel and noticed a bleeding hole in its skull. Man, what a grip those birds have...enough to pierce bone.....my bet is on the eagle. Don't think he will go unscathed though.