Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Got some digging in today…...

Mike from MI "Iron Brigade"

Staff member
I started in a cut bean field that had a house many years ago. The finds were slim because they do no till. The ground needs turned since I have found many of the good beeps that can be reached there over the last several years. I decided to go elsewhere when I seen a man pull up by my truck. Turns out he is the new owner, son of the former owner who is now in a nursing home. He said he was wondering who I was and what I was doing. After a short chat I asked him if I could hunt the farm yard. He said have at it so I drove down the street to the old homestead. I have been wanting to hunt this yard for years. I didn't have long so I decided to concentrate on coin signals. I dug a few clad coins, then headed to the front yard. I was detecting along a wheelchair ramp and got a good tone. Coin after coin kept coming out of the hole. When I was done digging I had 9 wheats and a 1959 and 60 memorials. I dug several more wheats in about a 15 x 8 area. No silver was to be had this time, but out by a big old maple tree I got the old razor and the big old Palmolive token. Can't wait to get back to hunt that yard again.

Fresh dug spill
[attachment 321131 IMG_1528.JPG]
Front of token
[attachment 321132 IMG_1530.JPG]
Back of token.
[attachment 321133 IMG_1531.JPG]

sure has the indicators for goodies. I think you have the gift of gab. Most of my asking's to hunt are negative. Steve in so la

Congrats on getting permission to hunt the old yard and upon the Wheaties and other finds....good possibilities for many more goodies to be found! Good luck and God Bless! Ma