Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Got out yesterday...Finally! LOL

Steve In MI

Hi Everyone,

Well I was finally able to get out yesterday and detect. I was only able to detect for about 1 1/2 hours but it was sure a lot of fun. We have added a new South Tower to our hospital and it has 4 floors. We have been moving departments into the new area and also building new pc's. I have not had a weekend off since the beginning of August, so you know this weekend was a nice relaxing one. My wife said to kick back and relax and thats what I did. I still had to work on stuff for the hospital, but its starting to slow down. I have one more large Department to move this coming weekend and then it should taper off until they finish remodeling the old section. ANYWAYSssss.. I only his two playgrounds in 1 1/2 hours and this is what I got:

13-q,12-n,8-d,31-p Total = $4.96

I wish I could do that all the time. Notice the nickle count. I thought for sure by the way I was getting nickles that I was going to find a ring, but no such luck. I hope you all have been getting out. Not sure when the white stuff will be coming, but I hope its not for a while yet. Take care.

Your Friend,

Steve in Michigan

Sounds like you had a fun day.and your almost $5 richer for your troubles.

Now be honest....did your wife really mean "Go Detecting" ?? LOL or did she mean kick back an do something with her!! LOL

Steve, the reason you found all that stuff is because the rest of Michigan is DOWN HERE! :rofl:

Seems "Snowbird Migration" is in full spate here in AZ. I hadn't gone to a few of my favorite kiddie parks in a while until this weekend, but all I found was Snowbird tracks back and forth across the sand, gridding like crazy. Most of them go like a bat out of heck and swinging their machines like they're whacking weeds, but I did manage to find about $1.35 in coins that were missed, plus a couple pieces of junk jewelry.

I was feeling a bit put off by someone invading "my territory" so I went down to my ol' reliable Secret Spot and managed to pull out a few wheaties and a nice 1943 Walking Liberty Half Dollar. First I've ever found, so I thank the 'Birds for running me out of kiddieland. Wish I could do as good every day!! :shrug:

Marc