Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Got out with the camera for a few minutes this afternoon but but rained out

Royal

it was very windy and rainy so I didn't get much but it was fun. I got a bunch of blury shots but a couple worth posting, I guess.

Still fun getting out

n/t

bee or wasp I have been trying to get a shot of. I just go in slow and snap away.

I have a feeling that people like Fred in the south, that are getting stung my the things are getting with some cross breed Americanized bees. They are meaner than heck.

When we went rafting on a jungle river in Costa Rica the guides were very cautious in one area. There was an African Honey Bee nest hanging right over the river, above a rapids. We had to hug the other bank and duck low and not make a noise as we passed. It was sorta scary but it did not scare the dang monkeys. They were all over the place and they sure were not quiet!!!

I think that is a fly masquerading as a bee. :kewlpics:

Dave

n/t

You are a natural photographer, all your pictures are outstanding!!! I love the picture of the Yella Jacket Bee, it is so natural looking. Did any of the bees sting you? Thanks for posting these photos, I loved them! Kelley (Texas) :)

n/t

and you are a natural photographer...have the eye for taking great photos. I have tried to find some bugs to take a photo of but not many bugs at this new place, most seem to be hiding because of the heat which should hit 100 degrees this weekend. If I do not find a decent bug by this weekend, I will take a flower picture. One thing about your photos that I like are the bright colors. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)