Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

GOT OUT TONIGHT FOR 1 1/2 HRS

dlkamp

I was able to get out for a little detecting tonight. Hunted an older yard and was able to locate 3 wheaties and one 1961 roosevelt dime. Also found 3 clad quarters, one clad dime and some pennies. Always a blessing to find a silver coin. They are getting so tough to find anymore. Just a blessing to get out and be able to enjoy some time in Gods creation.

n/t

what coin it is. It's still a thrill to see silver shining in the hole. I still get the same chill each and every time I'm lucky enough to see it glimmering out of the dirt.

Amen to that.....nothing like finding silver. It gets awefully addicting!!! Like you said when you catch that glimmer of silver it gets the heart pumping!! I love it!! Just getting tougher and tougher to find it is all. So when you do get some it sure is a blessing!! Take care and thanks for the reply, Bryce! Happy hunting you Barber machine, you!!

n/t

Congrats on getting out and finding silver.....as you say: Love to see that silver shining in the dirt.....always better than clad any time, but I'll take clad if that is all I could find! Also finding the other coins was a blessing from God too......so keep on, keepin' on with faith in our Lord Jesus Christ and in :detecting: for those oldies of wheaties, silver and gold! :angel:

God Bless!
Betty