Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Got out today for a little leaf hunting.

George-CT

This is in Mass. but along the Connecticut River. Thats the low lands there and tend to change a little later than up in the mountains where we will be tomorrow. Still it looks pretty nice. this is 1 our north of where I live.

#1 is looking at the Connecticut River and the foot hills of the Berkshires Mts.

#2 is a little sleepy town in Mass. The CT river starts in VT and comes out not far from my place in Old Lyme emptying into the Atlantic.

#3 shows a nice bend in the river and a better shot of the foot hills. I have ran this river back in the 70's in my canoe. I was a little late when I hit it so much of it was paddling. Much of what you see in this picture in early spring would be underwater.

#4 is a very large Corn Maze. We were going in it but it was packed and there was a 1 hour wait so we passed on it.

#5 is just a close up of a spot along the river. You can see what a lot of people do here with the tree's for privacy.

#6 and last is just a spot with more color in it. It was not as crowded this year as it normally is. I suspect the fuel cost and hotel cost prevented a lot of folks that normally go there to back off. Normally there are no rooms available for about 2 weeks.

These expand up pretty nice for a lot of detail.

George-CT

That rolling country sure lets you see the color. Nice sharp pictures too!!

I cut all these at least in half and usually more for size. All these were taken with the wifes little P50 Nikon I got her for Christmas. Light weight, real small, so she can carry it on the horse. I find it great on the bike also, just toss it in the saddle bag. I'm using it at the lower detail to get more on the card and it still impresses me. For $150 bucks you get a lot of camera. It even does the little movie clips but I've never tried it on this one.

Hows that 60CSX treating you? Very good unit in my view. I still find myself just using the distance to target feature and ignoring the rest for most part when Geocaching. If those numbers are going down, your getting closer. Often I walk smack to it. Look down or up and there it is. Lately the wife has been using it to mark all her horse trails her and her girlfriends set up for endurance trails. So out to 20 miles. Works great in the tracks mode. We just print them out on the pc and pass them out to everyone at the events.

George-CT

[attachment 108137 Picture1.jpg]

n/t

What a beautiful area to line in. The corn maze is a good idea too. Up here, many farmers have them and actually make more from the admission than they do from the sale of the corn.

Calm seas

Mikie