Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Got Out This Morning

SeniorSeeker

For about an hour but had to quit 'cause I couldn't feel my fingers anymore. Did find a silver 'R' and some pocket change but nothing valuable. None the less it felt good getting outside for a little while. Sure will be glad when it warms up. It's still too cold to MD. Click the picture to see it upright.

n/t

Awesome job Martin! Glad you got out. I've been skunked so far for silver this year and this is the worst drought I've ever had! :) God Bless my brother!

Went back to the same kiddie park this afternoon and found a lot of change. At 69 years of age this month, I realize how out of shape I've gotten laying around this past winter. Gosh...
A body massage sounds good about now. :)

Hey Martin, Glad to hear you were able to get out yesterday. I got out this afternoon for a couple hours at my favorite ball fields. My finds are just about the same each time I go there, today it was: 2 quarters, 2 nickles, 8 dimes, and 12 copper pennies. One of the nickles was dated 1948, and one of the pennies was 1959 with about three other pennies dated in the '60's. There's got to be silver in the ground there. God bless and HH. Roger

Good to hear you ventured out. Yeah my machine loves the penny. I can land a couple of wheaties in a small area, but to nail down that silver that just has to be in that spot because of the dates on the wheats is near impossible. George