Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Got out Sunday

7centsworth

This had to be the windiest hunt I have ever been on. I managed a round ball with a slight pull mark. A chewed bullet and a couple whats its. The copper or brass piece and the piece with threads. This is the same 1/2 acre spot I have hunted the last 5 or six times and it is still giving up goodies but man is it trashy.

Frequently, others won't do places that are trashy. And lots of times the goodies wait for those with more patience. When I slowed down years ago and dug more is when my finds went way up.

Good job, Steve in so la

Brass might be a type of valve stem. Nice digs

Mike from MI \"Iron Brigade\" said:
Brass might be a type of valve stem. Nice digs
The brass one im talking about is the smashed piece. the part that looks like a valve stem may be brass to I'm not sure.

On the up side, you were able to get out and hunt. Glad you had the patience to hunt a trashy spot and come up with some goodies. I'm hoping to get out this new year.

Glad you stopped by God bless

homebre said:
Nice finds. The brass thing is not some type of bomb or cannonball fuse is it?

Andy
Glad to see you on here.
I wondered that myself. I hope you enjoyed the coils.

Congrats on getting out and hunting and for finding the old goodies! I don't like windy days and probably wouldn't be :detecting: even if I could which I can't any more! May God Bless you and family! Amen! Ma