Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Got out for a while today with the 8" ML coil

Old Sox

Found lots of stuff today. Found my first heart buckle, been wanting one for a while, and also found this button. Can anyone help ID it. I am getting the hang of it thanks to a buddy of mine. He helped me out a little this afternoon with my settings.

I have one of those Heart Buckles myself. Don't know about the Button but it looks Old. Nice finds. Continued Success, Good Luck and HH.:thumbup:

Finding some nice stuff, there, OS.

What part of the country are you in? Below the freeze line? (I tried to get out twice since my first outing but the ground's tending toward cement.)

Northwest Arkansas. We had a day or so of frozen ground this year but it is thawed now. Actually, it is over 50 degrees right now.

Nice to see you going so well with your SE...

:detecting: Nice finds!

[quote Old Sox]Northwest Arkansas. We had a day or so of frozen ground this year but it is thawed now. Actually, it is over 50 degrees right now.[/quote]

Near Boston here. I'm a bit envious but, in reading folks stories from around the country (or world), it's kind of neat how each area has it's own unique characteristics. You get a longer hunting season, the folks in the West get to nugget shoot, here in the East there's a bit longer history, etc.

I got out yesterday to a little league field. I was using my SE with the ML 8" coil because of the semi trashy conditions. BOY! That thing turned into a quarter magnet! I wound up with 11 quarters, 4 dimes, and 4 pennies (all clad) in a couple hours.
Pete

n/t