Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Got out :detecting: today...great weather...

Pete in MI

Here's the finds with the SE tonight. On the way to the playground I was chatting on the Ham radio with another Ham and we talked metal detectors. He is somewhat local. Another Ham overheard our conversation and joined in. He is up in Traverse City - quite aways away but we do go shopping up there once in awhile. We chatted for quite awhile and said I had to go before it got dark. I was almost finished with the playground and took this picture of the setting sun.

[attachment 323919 Sunset.jpg]

I have never done this well in this particular playground...I know someone hits it too. Here is my finds.

[attachment 323918 Finds12102015.jpg]

Was surprised to find a Wheatie.

I love combining hobbies...metal detecting....photography...ham radio and geocaching too.

Looking forward to more detecting before the white stuff shows up. HH and God bless y'all.

Congrats on the wheat too!

Great story Pete, thanks for sharing both the pics and the story and congrats on the wheatie :)

Beautiful pic of the sunset and Congrats on the goodies and hope the weather stays nice enough for you to get out before really cold weather starts! God Bless you and Sherry! Amen! Ma

Nice pictures. Nice finds too. I like geocaching too but haven't done it in a while.