Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Got Out :detecting: This Afteroon

SeniorSeeker

For about an hour & a half. Doug a lot of junk, one dime, one penny, and a fishing lure. Not much but I'm grateful I can still get out. The park is about hunted out so I guess I'll head on over to the park close to town. More people have visited there in the 50's-60's and it's more likely to find older stuff. The park next door is only 20+ years old so finding older coins and jewelry is very unlikely. It's a good place to test a new detector and that's about all.

n/t

Getting outdoors with God and His beautiful creations is great and to be able to get out period and enjoy the adventure is the greatest! Best of luck in detecting the next park! Ma