Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Got Out :detecting: For The 1st Time In A Long Time

SeniorSeeker

For whatever reason, I still can't make the cell pictures small enough for this site. I went to the park next door and hunted around the basketball court, for about an hour. All the junk targets were surface stuff such as water bottle caps, etc. I found 1 quarter, 3 dimes, 1 nickle, 1 copper penny, and 5 (junk) sink pennies. No silver. It sure felt good to be out :detecting: After an hour though, my back began to say 'hello' so I went back home. I'm thankful, for the strength, to detect. It would be nice to have a 5-6" DD coil for my X-terra but can't afford the price right now. I hope you all get out :detecting: to. :clapping:

n/t

Congrats on getting out & having fun for awhile! Staying inside gets old after awhile! May God bless you with more days out before wintertime! Ma

Went out agin this morning, for about an hour, before being rained out. Searching around benches, volley ball court, and a kiddy park. I managed to find 1 quarter, 3 dimes, 1 copper '64 penny, and 3 stinking zinkings.