Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Got out a couple times….

Mike from MI "Iron Brigade"

Staff member
Hit some old and modern sites. Foot is not 100% yet but coming along. More prayers for healing would be great!
I hit 5 tot lots yesterday each for just a little bit. Got $3.65 in clad, two tokens, a small pendant, one of the nickels is a 1956. and some misc.
[attachment 344487 IMG_1422.JPG]

The one token was pretty bad so I cleaned her up. Angel of HOPE religious token.

[attachment 344488 xyz4.jpg]

Today on my way to an old spot I hit a school tot lot I have never done before. Only 24 cents but some other items including the necklace with 4 pendants. Notice inside the glass one there is a small Piece that says HOPE. Back to back hunts with HOPE. Interesting!

[attachment 344490 IMG_1437.JPG]

Lastly the oldies. Old silver spoon that I am trying to date, one wheat, and 95 cent in clad.

[attachment 344491 IMG_1436.JPG]

There's Always Hope isn't there. Interesting finds Mike. Recently, after multiple trips to the dermatologist, I found out that everytime I go to the park next door, I end up with a nasty rash. Don't know what's over there that I'm alergic to but can't go to the park next door for a while. Maybe I can find some other places to hunt that are in my neighborhood.

a pollen from specific trees there? If so they should be done soon.

Good digs all right. A little of everything. I love to do tot lots, especially getting older & less energy. Continued prayers for you, Steve in so la