Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Got on the cut again yesterday

Royal

It was just a beautiful day and I had a good time. I hope to go and float the whole thing tomorrow, I will see. I am still trying to figure how to aim the dang camera. It is hard as the current was bouncing me all over the place at times but it was fun!!

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tn1lNQJRiL0[/video]

if so you must have had your chin in the gravel a time or two! Was that a flower pot i saw?
Nice and clear bud, great way to spend a warm day and take your friends along later:thumbup:

and color seems right. I take it that it is side mounted if I remember correctly. Anyway to get it center of your head so what ever your looking at dead center is dead center also? Being close up like you are there with a narrow field of view must be a pain in the butt not knowing. Got to some kind of deal that would let you mount it that way. I was thinking those new type bicycle helmets, but most I've
seen are some kind of foam material so I assume they float so no help there. Are you diving with gear or just snorkeling along the surface. It does the job for sure. Just need to dream up a few tweaks for it. I enjoy them.

George-CT

I saw some good eating size fish in that creek. Also, I saw a few fish that looked like Drum Fish to me, correct? You sure do some interesting things. Thanks for sharing. Kelley (Texas) :)

That flower pot was in about 9 ft of water. Somebody tossed it in I guess.

I gotta learn how to aim that dang camera or get another one :(

tomorrow but I have been out partying and am in the condition Rob got me in so I am not sure about that. I will see. The camera is doing fine but the operator has much to learn.

Hard to hold it still when the current is knocking the crap out of you :D

the water is very clear in that river right now and I just love getting into it. If I go tomorrow I will be in some beautiful water.

I am going to go to the upper end and paddle downstream an hour or so and then get in and work my way back up. At least that is the plan right now. I don't want to have to mess with a transfer vehicle as I am going alone