Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Got my V3 today!

Vasco

I couldn't resist anymore and even though my XLT was working like a champ, I had to order a V3. I bought it from a local dealer which had one of the first ones with "Vision" stamped on the side. It has all the upgrades for audio and included the wireless headphones and the 2 year warranty all for $1150. How can anybody pass that? A pretty good deal I will say. I am heading out tomorrow to test and hopefully bring back some clad!

Good price. Rob

Just start with the stock coin program and go into audio and turn the tones on. When you get more familar with it go into the expert mode and switch the nickel tone to the pennie dime tone, you wont lose any nickels. Just learned this one from Rob.