Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Got my secret santa gift

7centsworth

Thanks Martin for the civil war book. I really like the civil war that is about all I metal detect for when I get to go. I'm like a little kid I had to open it as soon as Liz got home to take pictures. Thanks for the card also it is only our second one this year so far. Loren likes to put them on our CHRISTmas card holder. As yall can tell I did the no shave November and still do not want to shave just yet. I may shave in a few days though. I hope everyone post there pictures of them opening ther gifts. I will probably send mine tomorrow. Sorry if the pictures are a little blurry I took them with my phone. That's about all I use to post pictures anymore.

Wonderful! I am so happy for you & tickled Loren can put another card on her CHRISTmas card holder. I hope your family has a wonderful Christmas & a very happy new year.

Thanks Martin. I hope you have a great CHRISTmas too.

Keep the beard looks great! Nice gift too.