Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Got my CP 6's yesterday!

Jack Flynn

What a difference they make. You can hear the depth of a target so much better, they are great imo. Superbly made and the muffs really have some ambient noise killing power to em. For a person "me" who donned ear muffs for 30 plus years I'll have to say a great fit and comfortable as they get.

I'm still waiting on mine, been 11 days since they shipped. they sound awesome though.

Got mine yesterday also. Took 10 days from when he sent them. Now with them and the adapter I got from a forum friend, I can choose whichever headphones I choose. Now just need to see the Version 3 upgrade and the 11" coil.

Where are y'all ordering these headphones from. I am ready to try something other than the stock phones. Can ya give me a heads up??? I'd be mighty beholdin to ya.

Telling ya I was not lieing , them phones are the lightest and most comfortable phones I have ever used. If ya ordered them on the bay might be little more delay..not real sure mine arrived in 5 days and I live in Wisconsin..it was bizarre how fast it got here.

DirtAngler said:
Got mine yesterday also. Took 10 days from when he sent them. Now with them and the adapter I got from a forum friend, I can choose whichever headphones I choose. Now just need to see the Version 3 upgrade and the 11" coil.

dirt, did ya get yours adjusted like I said? little different then normal phones with the head band thing!

Yes Mike, thanks for the info.

He will have more soon.

A number of people ove the past few years have found themselves cross-wise with the forum owner promoting or recommending products from suppliers that are not sponsors of the forum. This is not my rule but rather Gary's rule and before threads are pulled and user ID's suspended (which has happened), let's keep this rule in mind when posting threads.

Also, several people have mentioned "see all your PM's" . . . . look at the link - as Gary has said, it says nothing about PRIVATE messaging - it simply is "member-to-member" messaging and adminstrators have the right to review what is being sent back and forth and in fact do so - promoting products publically or privately will get get you in hot water.

Before someone finds themselves there unexpectedly, I wanted to repost this guidance whcih has been put up a number of times on the various sub-forums

Andy

Good poing Andy, from this point moving forward and focusing on learning the machine. We need this US based forum on the Deus and thanks Andy for sharing your info with us!