Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Got in a little practice before leaving for England

Lee- IN

Larry and I got out for a short while this morning before leaving for England next Thursday to metal detect. We got to the site about 9:30 and I had to leave at 1:30, so it was not an all day hunt, but we did OK. I got 5 Indians 1882,1884,1890,1895 & 1899, 2 V-Nickels 1897 (sad) and a 1906 and 2 barber dimes 1892 (dark, will clean) and a nice 1901. Larry got 5 Indians, 2 "Good For" tokens and a well used 1877 seated quarter. Nothing outstanding but we did have a lot of fun digging them. Thanks for looking..........Lee

If I had a place to hunt that would render the coins you found on your "little practice", I'd stay home and hunt! In what part of the country are you located? Hope you have a great time and good hunting in England!! Don't forget to take lots of good pics and report in when you return.

Ah - bit too far away from me, I live in Bristol in the west country.

Enjoy the outing - !!