Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Got couple silvers.

Mark kus

I hunted a downtown park which really surprised me to be as slow as it was with lots of trash I managed a 1907 Indian and a small sterling ring on sat morning.
Sunday afternoon I hit the old hotel that’s been closed for a long time.
I’ve pulled 6 silvers out of this spot a 1893 barber quarter being my oldest coin with a walker half and a barber dime and a Washington quarter well I stated off with a 193’s buffalo and some clad for about an hour then I decided to go behind the gazebo which Was on the edge of the small field When I had a 25–26 hit I dug in 1953 Rosie nice! Then about 5 feet from the Roosevelt I had another 2526 hit which I dug kind of carelessly until I saw the wreath!!!
Wow in 1897 barber !!! Then I had a nice 12-13 hit I figured a nickel I was surprised to see a ring in the hole not gold though. Park 2 sensitivity 20-21 iron 1 recovery 6-7
HH
Mark

Nice! You got me beat for the day! I hunted a park that was a fairgrounds dating back to 1875 or before. I dug a square headed nail at 8" that read 23-25 and sounded good,a couple of clad quarters at least 8 crown caps and a few memorial cents.This detector worked good in the fields. Not so much in the park. I am about ready to go back to the Explorer SE with the Pro coil. The equinox is not doing what I want it to do..

Congratulations!

I guess the Iron at 1 is the reason for the 2526 on the Barber dime.

Tony N.J.

Thanks again working the edges of this field produced two silvers back to back on way home from work yesterday made a quick stop at the big rest area near my home first good signal was a 1939 merc!

Mkus said:
Thanks again working the edges of this field produced the barber and rosie's back to back.And on way home from work yesterday made a quick stop at the big rest area near my home first good signal was a 1939 merc!

A quick stop at a rest area got a 1939 mercury I also pulled a walker and another mercury here and some wheat in the past and a old button