Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Got back yesterday from Fla.- 5 days there

You really spanked those guys. They obviously don't know about that hole in the surf. Even the locals on the other forum are not coming up with lodes as impressive as that! AWESOME LODE MAN! BOO! They oughta be scared-a-you!
GH

unlike alot of the other guys - I can have my gal drop me anywhere and I can walk in where there is no parking for those guys - there are expanses of hotel and condo areas where you can not park for miles - so they are not hit at all or not very often. I told some guys down there - park and take bus to these spots - they thought that was silly - I don't mind being silly if it gets me this kind of loot

CZ20 - fisher - I use in all metal
if it is a trashy beach I notch discrim. to zero - this does not discriminate really but puts machine in an ID mode - 3 tones - high=usually good__medium=could be good___low=usually bad
checking each target like this can be a pain - but can also save time digging
When I hit a few hot spots down there like I did - I ran all metal and dug it all - I was get 10 good to every bad at a few spots down there

If I lived down there - I'd use my PI and just clean them all up good with the bad.

I did not go there and they were not where I was - when I hunted alone I never saw another hunter in the water - only water hunters I saw were a couple I hooked up with on Fri morn for a short stint - and I knew spot we went to had been pounded weeks before

n/t