Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

got an XLT

kenfleenor

I just got a used XLT of craigslist the other day for $150.00 I cannot wait for some good weather. The only other detector I have used was a prizm II and I am very excited about what I might find with the XLT now.

xlt for 150 that is a great buy. you will notice the difference in night and day between the 2 you are in for a ride of your life. enjoy the xlt I sure do.

Nice buy ! Even at double what you paid, you'd still have a great deal. You will certainly love the XLT!

Probably the best unit Whites ever made and was sorry to see its discontinued after a 18 year run...Certainly a learning period so go slow and ask questions as the forum as many experienced XLT users..Even if its in poor condition I would think an excellent buy...and Whites provides excellent service if there are any issues...

Dan-Pa. said:
Probably the best unit Whites ever made and was sorry to see its discontinued after a 18 year run...Certainly a learning period so go slow and ask questions as the forum as many experienced XLT users..Even if its in poor condition I would think an excellent buy...and Whites provides excellent service if there are any issues...

Discontinued...... When???

There are still some new, unsold units on the shelf. But yes, the XLT is officially discontinued. Couldn't believe it myself, when I heard, so called the mother ship directly and confirmed it.

The XLT is a fine detector but to get all it has to offer there is a learning curve and a lot of reading to be done,this detector has many adjustments that can be made to find about anything and you can save programs unlike a lot of the other detectors.I have a prizm 4 also but I would bet the XLT has more depth.