Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Got an E mail from my other sister,yesterday.....

warthog

...She got it out of our other sister with the huge money problems,something I didn't know:it's MUCH WORSE,than I thought:My sister and her husband are on a fixed income,retired,and all told,have around $200,000.00 debt load,between them and their 2 financial genius sons.....We are trying to get her to do the right thing.This can't go on any longer,the way it has been........Going to be extremely hard for her going thru this,because her 2 sons will lay the whole blame for this in my sister's lap.....I hate to say it,but they are partially right:She should have stood up long ago to them 2,and told them one simple 2- letter word:NO......THIS mess may have been avoided,had that happened.........God is the Master Miracle Worker.and He knows just what this situation requires,amen.....Steve.

in Jesus' name! Keep praying as well as all of us, who are praying for her and her sons to be willing to have their hearts changed for the better and to be able to help themselves through Jesus' help rather than turning to their mother, who they should be helping instead, as they are more able financially and this would take the pressure off your sister Jane which would give them the start of thinking about someone else instead of themselves. Will take lots of prayers and love from you and Marcia to overcome all that Jane and her family have been through, but with God all things are possible through prayers and agape love, for HIs love is sweet, full of goodness because of His everlasting mercy while giving peace that passes all human understanding! Amen! :angel: Ma