Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Got a tough decision, input welcome

petew

Getting ready to purchase anew machine,down to 2 at the same price,racer pro pack with13x15,and extra rods,or f75ltd 2.

Very tough call,I'm a coinshooting and jewelry hunter,not the best but I do ok.I just am having a hard time. I hunt older homes and areas,churchyard and old school houses.not so much parks.Any help is greatly appreciated. I'm sure both are superb machines,and I learn fast.I currently own a SE pro.

For me having the fisher and the racer and a deus...I love the racer and all the coils but use the 5x10 95% of the time. I think the racer is going to be around for a long time and the company will build on that design but having the Deus and the racer I feel I'm not missing anything for relic and coin hunting and even iron. But yeah I would take the racer hands down

A few Racers had problems with the coil tabs breaking and the company has been doing an outstanding job with their customer support on these (yes, I was one). But the Racer detector does a terrific job of pulling non ferrous targets out of heavily hunted trashy sites. I have an F75LTD2 going on the big auction site tomorrow as it doesn't do the job that the Racer can for me, in iron infested sites like ghost towns and railroad sidings and I've pulled many more targets out of modern trashy sites like parks and schools with my Racer. If I was just hunting for deep, older coins at parks, I'd go with the F75 but for teardown sites, old homes, etc. I'd go with the Racer.

Yep that aluminum lovin Deus/gone, CTX/gone. These machines produce better than any machine I've ever owned.