Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Got A Picture For Ya; How do I get the blasted thing posted?????????????

not the one to try. Hopefully some one will answer it for you. I'll try to send one here and see if I can write it down. Hit Upload Photo that's in blue above.Go down to the browse button and find the photo where you saved it. Hilight the photo and the address should then show up beside the browse button. If it's the one you want, Hit Attach Photo. If it comes over right, it will give you the name of your photo's file under the attachments. If is is still what you wanted the hit Create Link in message and it will put your photo where ever your cursor happens to be. You can put it any where in your post that you want, and you can put in up to 6 I think.

I am sure I did not give very good directions, but remember, ................... I'm on some mighty potent drugs! :) You can also preview your post before you send it

[attachment 98703 Fishing-at-the-Beer-Camp-5-.jpg]

I figure you had your eye on Tom's samich anyways. :lol:

Maybe next year will be better, or even better than that, I still might get a chance to go this year before it gets too cold.:) It has been nice to have a relatively good day, at least good enough to get on the computer and chat you all a bit. :cheekkiss:

I swear Royal and Wayne were doing it on purpose just so they could watch ole' greenhorn here try and figure out what was going on. I didn't have a clue about computers let alone a forum. Still don't. Funny when I look back at my naiveity. Sure is nice to chat with ya again though !! :beers: Still at work here till 11pm.........not long to go now.

HEY KID,

I think I know what you're saying. So far tho my only comment is, "HUH????"

Let me read your directions a few dozen more times. I'm not only out of my element, I'm out of my century!!!

Thanks for trying. When I get it you'll know for sure!!! (there will be a picture to prove it!!!)

Be well and soon!!!

Best of everything to ya,

Cupajo

was a blonde hillbilly to them and I guess they felt sorry for me! :lol: But Royal will tell me now...............look it up! :lol:

for your avatar, then I would have sent you different directions for that, ............probably just as confusing, but just on a different subject. You did good, and good to see your smiling face. :)