Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Got a docs swingy thing

petew

And it makes this etrac like a feather! I have a bad wrist that needs to see a doc soon,and that machine was hell on it
I put that swingy thing in tonight,adjused it and I can balance this Machine with one finger,amazing.If you don't own one they're fairly cheap,30 bucks new and just really something.
now I'm actually considering not only a bigger coil but a good battery cause I'll be able to hunt longer.
I have the battery figured out,3100.But I'm scheptical on which coil,10x12 sef,ultimate or tornado? Any input is welcome.I want a hard hitting coil that's deep!

The 15" WOT by Coiltek has always hit the deep stuff hard for me.

I use the minelab pro swing 45 harness and it does provide amazing results in the same manor with my Etrac . I do have both the sef 10x12 and the 13in Ultimate coils and the RNB batteries. As for coils, the Ultimate hits better then the 10x12 IMO. As for weight of coils......it does not matter now at all with the use of the harness ! As for the RNB battery, it is the single best addition to the Etrac you can make ! Best of Luck!!!

I was going to trade it,or sell it but I just can't see it getting replaced by anything better.my mind starts racing when I read other posts and see all the gold jewelry they're finding,and I start thinking I need a faster or higher frequency machine.Then I take the etrac out for a spin and realize I dig alot of pulltabs,and they're not rings,but the etrac finds them and would find gold rings.And I'm sure not to miss any silver ,so I've come to realize I don't need a deus.Just over thinking,and stressing ,and then realizing I probably have the best machine made.Then sleep.lol..
foreign object said:
Thought you were selling the etrac and looking for a Deus.

I understand.
The etrac balance is pitiful at best with the stock coil or anything larger. I bought a Sunray x8 and it is a completely different machine and its depth is good for 90% of the places I hunt. Dug a 8"+ wheat two days ago and it hit hard. Got the 12" Sunray also and it balances better than the stock coil. Haven't used it enough to comment on the depth.

The RNB 3100 battery is great. No etrac owner should be without one.

quote=petew]
I was going to trade it,or sell it but I just can't see it getting replaced by anything better.my mind starts racing when I read other posts and see all the gold jewelry they're finding,and I start thinking I need a faster or higher frequency machine.Then I take the etrac out for a spin and realize I dig alot of pulltabs,and they're not rings,but the etrac finds them and would find gold rings.And I'm sure not to miss any silver ,so I've come to realize I don't need a deus.Just over thinking,and stressing ,and then realizing I probably have the best machine made.Then sleep.lol..
foreign object said:
Thought you were selling the etrac and looking for a Deus.
[/quote]