Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Gosh, I just had the hang of the other set up, and now I

Sunny

have to start all over again. You guys don't understand how hard this is for me and cowboy! :lol: But we'll get it! :confused:

One of my flower photos.

[attachment 6563 ItsSpringtime011.jpg]

Now, I will try a second one of something different.

[attachment 6564 ItsSpringtime039.jpg]

Now I will see how I did! I just love a good challenge!

start typing on the subject line just as you always did, and then on down to the body here.

If you have photos, Go down to the Browse button and locate the photos you want to post. If it is more than one, go ahead and browse and attach all of them. All of them will show up at the bottom of the page.

[attachment 6576 ItsSpringtime004.jpg]

Then you will be able to [Insert into Post] at the bottom of the page. It will show you the names of your photos, and give you the option of inserting it or deleting it.

Does this make any sense?

Then preview it. If it is not like you intended, you can click on the Edit button and change it.

[attachment 6573 ItsSpringtime001.jpg]

today, it would not accept my responses. I take it after I reported it, that you guys fixed it for me! Makes me paranoid, thinking everyone is leaving me out!! :lol:

n/t

to any of the posts before the time I got on tonight.! Don't know why. I posted a reply about "Isn't this the truth" and my reply was

Yes, this is the truth, have you made it to see The Notebook yet? It's now out on CD and is absolutely my most favorite movie about what love is all about, kind of like your post.

When I typed this and hit Post Message, it just goes out to never never land! So........???

go to the top of your browser tool bar and click "refresh" that is the little thingy with the green arrows going in a circle :D
Wayne

If you could make this happen again and can you send me a private message how you can make it happen step by step what you did to produce this bug so I can fix it asap.

Thank you
Bill

n/t