Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Good year Indian…..

Mike from MI "Iron Brigade"

Staff member
I have been pretty busy so it was a whole month between detecting days. That is rare for me. We had a club hunt weekend and shortly after I got to the campground, an elderly couple drove in and came up to us. They said are you guys the metal detecting group? We said that's us. They then said we would like to pay someone to come search our 1850's yard here in town. Well as I sprung from my chair I replied No payment needed where is the house! Well 3 of us went there and it was a very small yard. They were not interested in coins just relic like items. We searched about an hour and found quite a few targets. We showed them everything we found. They were happy to have the misc old relic items. I was happy as I had a 1911 wheat and a very good Indian. (1872) It is in very good condition with some corrosion. I still may be able to get some of that off. Also the reverse has an error I believe. The left side leafs are different and the whole back is like a 1/4 turn from normal. One other blessing. My 99 pick up truck engine broke. After 17 years in the same truck the Lord blessed me with a new to me truck. God is good!!!!!
[attachment 358606 IMG_4478.jpg] [attachment 358607 IMG_4472.jpg]
[attachment 358608 IMG_4481.jpg] [attachment 358609 IMG_4483.jpg]
[attachment 358610 IMG_4484.jpg] [attachment 358611 IMG_4565.jpg]

Wow! The permission came looking for you! That is awesome! Nice finds! I will even say nice truck, even though I am a GMC peep.