Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Good thing this sucker can fish

Royal

[video]http://s6.photobucket.com/albums/y206/RoyalOttmar/Videos/?action=view&current=MoreFishingwithBillDance.flv[/video]

fish for something besides those ugly and inedible old Bass he would be more interesting;)
I can still taste this one that Carol caught after i woke her and the dogs up cause she had a fish on! They were sleeping blissfully in the cabin in rough seas and i had to come inside an island to for her to land it cause she couldn't stand up! All three of them snoring, while i took care of the boat and gear! The things i do...........:unsure:

n/t

What was that dialect you typed that night anyways ?..........Arabic or somethin' ?? :rofl:

n/t

designated driver and make you behave yourselves! Whew! My job will be cut out for me, that's for sure! :unsure:

I can't help but say I've had a few of those accidents, Like the time my lower unit reverse solenoid went out and I taught if I bumped in forward it might then free up the reverse, don't ever try it , it took 5 grown men to help me get the boat off my wife's Cadillac, but it only made a small scratch on my boat but it sure did a number on her trunk lid and right fender. Boy was she Pissed , as lucky me I listen to my friends when I first got married and bought a very nice couch to sleep on. Money well spent.

n/t