Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Good old SLQ today

Mark kus

I never tire of finding SLQ’s and this park is right near my house it dates back 1890’s early 1900’s well most people hunt the beach i’ve Been hitting the parking area getting some dimes mercs and silver Rosie’s and wheats
Well I was telling my friends man there has to be some pre 1964 quarters!!
Today I had a very deep scratchy signal 31-37 ah what the heck I’ll dig it turned out to be a SLQ! No date I had just dug 3 wheats so I thought maybe there’s some silver here great hunch.
Some modern clad also..
Park 2 5 tones recovery speed 5
HH
Mark

Wow! You just keep nailing them! Snow is going to melt here soon...Can't wait to get back out!

Thanks,
Lol man I can’t dig enough! This was a surprise I let my friend go over with his Deus which I also own he said I wouldn’t dig it but not me lol glad I did

Mkus,

Like you, I never tire of digging SLQ. I have a good friend who has never dug one and I have 10 or 15 of them. Go figure! Nice digs. Keep up the "shinny" digs!

PCJ

They're not so easy to find found a couple this year like Indians around here not that easy to find either.