Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Good news,and nit so good news......

warthog

My Fisher 1280 x will be done today,ready to go,yay!!!! ....However,my back is telling me 'no detecting for a while'...........:(:sadwalk::cry::shrug::thumbdown:........

I can relate. I had to have surgery do to a herniated disc. It was so painful i would pick up my leg and fall to the ground because my other leg was numb. Most of the pain is gone now and some of the numbness is gone. How ever I really haven't built up my strength enough. By the end of work I am exhausted.

Dude, we are in prime time here in West Mi, so take some aspirin, and hit it! Sept/Oct here can make your year...head on down to the channel and give that 1280 a go...pretty sure theres stuff by that vollyball net, and all the way up to your house...big blowout along there somebody ought to be giving a righteous sweep...been leaving it alone just for you...sometimes all it takes for a back to get straight is for a guy to get outside..and of course finding gold helps too..:thumbup:
Mud