Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Good morning ya'll.....How are you on this 44 degree cool weather? Well here in my area anyway! Good detectiing....

Ma Betty in MO

weather if I could only go and dig up junk and goodies....but alas Ma is very sore today...from working in my basement trying to get tiles back up on the ceiling but my house has shifted and couldn't get them to fit like they used to for many years! These old houses just keep moving from the dry or wet clay ground around here and cause problems....been here since 1974, so lots of things can go wrong and DO!! I am in the process of getting it listed for sale...photos have already been taken and will fill out paper work today with a sign placed in the yard or supposed to be anyway....never know from one minute to the next what will change....mortal life is always full of surprises...so it is best to allow Jesus to rule our lives! Blessed be His holy name! Amen! :angel: Ma

The temp is nice here this morning too, Ma. So glad summer is over. I can come out of hibernation now. Sorry you are having trouble getting the tiles to fit correctly. My son recently bought a house that is 112 years old. It is located in a local historic district. It seems to have stood the test of time pretty well. I'm sure that's because the Historical Society requires that those houses be kept in great shape while keeping them as original as possible. It isn't the style of house I would personally choose, and I SURE wouldn't live that near to the city, but if it's what he wants, then that's ok with me.

Lisa

n/t

which has caused the ceiling panels to be off that much! These houses shift most of the time here in MO because of the clay soil and all the caves underneath! Illinois is worse for they have the coal mines to deal with and the concrete cracks more than it does here! Even new houses in a few years look like they have went through an earthquake! But I'm happy to have a home and hope it sells so I can move on down the road....sale sign was placed in front today! Dread having to show it though....as I don't feel well a lot of the time to be sure and keep it clean and be dressed for lookers! Hope your son enjoys his home! :thumbup: :angel: Ma