Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Good Morning up there in Canada! ..................

Kelley (Texas)

Hope the rain has stopped and you get a chance to find lots of treasure in that beautiful country. Try to spend as much time as possible in the great outdoors, do not spend time doing any cleaning....Sunny will soon be there to clean and cook! Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

I am saving all my laundry for the little hillbilly girl, nice teath, :D We have not let the rain slow us down but yesterday was a beautiful day and we made the best of us

Going to try for some arrowhead today. We will leave the horse stall cleaning job for Sunny.... seems like an apropos job, you think??? :lol: I mean she has experience with all us guys shovelling it!! :)

Anyway, it was beautiful last night but this morning it is raining again now. It is supposed to clear up later in the weel.

clear water

M

If it is a light rain, you all might put a poncho on and still be able to look for some arrowheads.

Do you folks have trouble with the horses losing their shoes in the mud? Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

Actually almost perfect weather for arrowheading>> The rain washes the mud off and then they are visible.

The horses seem to be okay with the mud. I do not think we have lost any shoes due to the mud. Our farrier hammers those shoes on so they do not come off

M