Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Good morning:sleepy::sleepy::sleepy:

C.J.M.

Good morning feels good to be on the TOP SIDE OF THE GRASS :happy: I always check the morning paper to see if I am in the deceased column then I can have my gallon of JAVA:thumbup:After that I have a pint of wd-40 for my arthritis ,back,neck pain,you name it kind of pain.Only MA knows what I am talking about:blink:At our ages we get up with pain and go to bed with pain,bet you think I am joking:unsure:heres a word from pastor.

Good Morning To You Too!
I woke up @ 4am with bdy pain si in the hot tub I went for a half hour...then payed down & fell back to sleep until 8:30am. feeling much better but a bit hungry so breakfast here we come. Hope you have a good day.
Martin

me ole bones and muscles ache even worse! Thanks for the poems...I really like them! I wish I had mine all typed but, alas, with over 3000, only a small portion are! May God Bless and give you comfort and strength to keep on living above the grassy side of the ground! :thumbup: Amen! :angel: Ma

Yes, I know He went through horrible pain and suffering that I might be saved and live eternally with Him, but I still hurt with my illnesses and I won't deny it, although by Jesus' stripes I am healed and someday through my believing faith in Him and filled with God's Holy Spirit, I will be completely healed and be with Him in His glorious presence forever and ever! Amen! May God Bless and ease your pain! Love you, Sister Ma Betty

Poor,poor paul he asked to be healed three times from the torn in his side,the Lord told him his grace was sufficient enough for him.when we see paul he will be asked what was his torn in his side.Bet it was ARTHRITIS:unsure:

the right buyers at the right price for the selling of my home....I know God is in control and I lean on and trust in Jesus that according to God's plan for me and those who're willing to buy it will be done! Praise God and Thank You, Jesus, for Your most wonderful and healing love and even in giving us strength to endure and overcome all things even when prayers aren't answered sooner or in the way we want them! Amen! :angel: Ma