Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Good morning (nice sunny day here but cool) I went to dr yesterday and food shopping ....my blood pressure is still up (140/94) Mine is usually 120/

Ma Betty in MO

trying to sort, clean and get my house and my excess things for sale is taking a toll on me............but I know when my finances are better and I'm gone from this house and with or near my sister...I will be okay, any way I hope so! Please pray for the sale of my home (been here since 1974) The house is older and I am too, so we both are wearing out with problems not easily fixed by me nor financially able to have them done, but God has been good to me all these years being by myself most of the time is why I am still here, while I should have sold it and moved al a long time ago...when I was more capable of doing the work and pressures of moving! Please pray for a quick sale of my home and a nice, sunny day for an auction with plenty of people able to purchase the for sale items with a good price needed to help me to move on! Thank you all and God Bless! Love you Jesus and praise You, Father, for your grace, mercies and for meeting my needs! Amen! :angel: Ma

The house is older than you? Can I search the yard?? :detecting:

in the 80's after we started detecting in 1981 and before he moved out in 1986...found some coins and he found a baby's gold ring! Susan and David each had one...given by the hospital when born...but Susan's ring was in my Jewelry Box when our apt burned in 1957 and while moving and sitting things down at another apt. someone stole the Jewelry Box with Silver Dollars and jewelry...Don't know what happened to David's, for he was born in 1959...but since the rings are so tiny...they are easy to lose! Mothers and fathers only get large bills now to pay and no rings for their babies! :shrug: Times sure change things! :sad: :angel: Ma