Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Good morning folks :clap:

C.J.M.

I woke up this morning and i was above grass got my cup of joe and opened the paper :wave: and this article caught my eye:

Awesome article.I think a lot of people in society today need to wake up to what is going on....we are all been controlled by the so called "elite" for the good of themselves.
I think many have forgotten what is important in life because they are brainwashed into believing what they are told by governments,adverts and corporations.They seem to be winning the battle in my opinion as most of society now seems to think that wealth in monetery terms is more important than wealth in human terms.
It is so sad that such huge importance is attached to things like the aquisition of the latest high tech tv or gadget which enables society to shut themelves away and not interact with each other.The evil elite love this though as society is no longer thinking for themselves which gives the them an easy ride.

n/t

Two of our Southern States have passed laws outlawing abortion and the killing of children. I think the two states are South Carolina and Alabama. Thank God some people, in this country, are doing what they can to honor God and the lives of new born.

Thank you, Bill! After the young from the past history get OLD (like us), the past is repeated but even worse now because the past isn't correctly written down to warn the younger generations nor for them to learn History & what happened in the past that causes WAR by evil elites & wanna-B dictators! SO SAD! :angel: Ma

What concerns me relating to abortion is the fact that research is being done into so called designer babies.Soon parents will be able to choose what colour hair or eyes they want their child to have,how tall or short they want them etc......or worst of all have them aborted if they are not happy that their child may not have a certain physical attribute that fits in with the parents ideals.This is a reality now,we just need the law makers to put a complete stop to it before the population of the future isn't the result of frankenstein type life.
Life seems to becoming more like material goods in todays society,it just doesn't seem to matter.

That & gender choosing & if they even rather have a son than the daughter they may now have or vise versa, well I would say a majority of the transgender craziness is due to the parents or their peers putting this nonsense in the child's head or demon possessed like when grown ups change their gender! Really becoming a sick society & done by tax payers monies mostly! And NEIL you are right the Medical Establishments & Scientists are experimenting in robot like babies & children which is dangerous if not only physically but mentally! I remember when they cloned a sheep & got Dolly but she didn't live long! Humans seem to love playing God & think they can do better than Him! Hitler's Regime experimented on children & they suffered terribly before death came & set them free from all the abuse! Everyone needs Jesus to accept who they are & why they are here & to be satisfied in who & where they are! :angel: Ma

"Humans seem to love playing God".......never truer a word spoken than that Ma.The problem is that we can't do it as well as a ceator that has set up things in perfect balance,and the more we interfere,the worse things are becoming.If we can't follow ten simple instructions,which we can't seem to,we will continue down the path of self destruction,particularly if we choose to dismiss life as it was created and try to change it to suit our flawed ideals.

So SAD but true and those who don't join in with the evil workers of iniquity are the very ones the foolish & insane ones blame with them as the victims & the sane PPL the Criminals! And yet we must endure & overcome all things with Jesus as our Savior & Lord until He comes & takes us Home with Him into our heavenly father's kingdom for only those who endure to the end of this mortal life are the same as saved! Amen! :angel: Ma