Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Good morning! All the sleepyheads are still tucked in bed and I thought

Royal

I would check out the web and see what is happening.

It rained yesterday but we went out to Burton and swung the detectors a bit. Well they did. It was raining as I said and since my Whites is a bit intollerent of rain, I decided to just leave it in the truck and do a bit of surface hunting. I took a bit of riding about that though:rofl: IJ am gonna be here for quite a while and sure don't want a washed out detector this early inthe game.

There has been a lot of ribbing and such and Willy has fit in real well. He sure is not complelled to show much respect for a poor guy just because he is old though. No respect at all :D Picked on my constantly and they even had Alice bringing attention to my rare flaw. :razz:

We got home, tired and wet and Alice had a huge ham dinner prepared, of which I did my best t eat on my own. A good meal was injoyed by all.. We then enjoyed a movie and hit the sack.

I don't know what the forcast is today but we will just do what feels good. Bill (Willy) brought one detector without a battery pack and another with a busted headset so he might be crawling around on the wet ground feel hunting but he seems up to the task, My Whites is prepared and ready to go.

The poor sleepyheads will be getting up soon so I have to go get my turn in the shower. More later.

Remember that anything those guys say is a lie and for the real scoop, listen the to the elder of the crew. I will keep you informed of the true events of the daily adventures

True events.. Like you whining about your old` technology whites that cannot get a single drop of water on it or else it turns into a pumpkin.???

Sunny skies

M

"Ziplok" baggie for it or better yet a big magnet to drag around! He will clear out the iron for you :rofl:
Have fun guys
Wayne

y'all have fun now, Hear!

two might lie about concerning you. I am their elder too, most likely and a girl to top that! How are the temperatures? Rain sucks, but it won't stop me either. It kind of like going on vacation. When I was at Cozemel, it rained ever day. We just walked around like we had good sense, and pretended the sun was shining.

I hate that I do not get to meet Willy, but there will be other gatherings, hopefully! You guys have fun!:)

n/t

n/t

n/t