Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Good mercy i thought winter was over here:shocked:

C.J.M.

wow-a front hit here Sunday temperature went from 73------42 in an hour or so this morning 25 degrees.My poor tomatoes plants ,made a fast dash and put 5 gal.buckets on them hope this works:blink: This has been the longest winter for this part of the country,and the no RAIN since this drought hit four years ago.We are behind 4' of rain fall for the past 4 years.It might not look like it but we are having water problems in this country.Water is very precious California is about to go under they are already talking about a shortage of veggies this summer.
GOD BLESS THIS FORUM.:thumbup:

n/t

We have just had our 3rd major ice storm here. An inch of freezing rain and sleet with several inches of snow on the ground and butter temps to go along with it. I don't think anyone has been spared this Winter.

Sleet with some snow on top of it and very bitter cold weather here in S.E. MO.....My sister left her cold water faucets running a small stream, so the pipes wouldn't freeze, along with a small electric heater going in the bathroom! Sure been cold!!! BRRRRRRR! Gonna warm up though by weekend or supposed to! May God Bless and keep ya'll from freezing with Winter still here! Amen! :angel: Ma