Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Good hunt

Parkit

Been too hot and dry lately, but a little rain got me out Sunday for a good bark-chip playground action. 214 coins, nothing old, the chain is plated. I'm paying for it today with sore thigh muscles from stooping to dig.

I really like school playgrounds when there's nothing else going on!

Looks awesome! Wtg! How long were you out in the field?

Excellent finds. I've yet to hit a century mark, much less two + extra coins. Most I ever found was about 90 in 2 hours when I first started hunting with a scoop at the river. Congratulations and I know what you mean about those sore muscles.

It took about 2.5 hours. I could absolutely have gotten more, but it was too hot and I'm getting too old for that. If it had been a nice, cool, November morning with an overcast sky, I would have taken some snacks and stayed with it longer. As it was my water was low, I was sweating like a pig, and sweat was running down my face onto my glasses. I don't even plan on going back until at least October.
By the way, this was not my highest count day. I have (or should have, I haven't checked) a posted pic and description on this forum of a 310-coin day. That was at another bark-chip playground, and I went back the next day and pulled another 208.

If you check my previous posts, that hunt was "Lots of fund today...." dated December 28, 2010.