Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Good hunt yesterday…...

Mike from MI "Iron Brigade"

Staff member
I stopped at a yard sale the other day where a house had burned down a year and a half ago. Turns out it was a centennial farm. Owner gave me the ok, but I wanted to wait till we got some rain. we got some so I went yesterday afternoon. It was hot and humid but I managed some keepers. Best ones are a 46 wheat, a 36 merc, a Patriotic Civil War token, and an 1855 Hard times token.
[attachment 347549 IMG_2060.JPG]
[attachment 347550 IMG_2062.JPG]
[attachment 347551 IMG_2061.JPG]
[attachment 347552 IMG_2063.JPG]
[attachment 347553 IMG_2064.JPG]

Nice finds Mike. I haven't found a token in a long time.

The Good Lord giveth and the Good Lord taketh and the Good Lord giveth back to Mike!
Your post brought a smile to my face with all those great finds, Mike!
It's been a long time since I posted in here. I just happened to be going through my P.M.'s here and noticed you messaged me years ago. Glad you are still kicking!
Tony

n/t