Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Good hunt today!…….

Mike from MI "Iron Brigade"

Staff member
Hit an old pounded site and managed some keepers. 2 wheats, a 46 nickel, an 1898 Indian, a 1959 D Rosie, and a 1917 D Merc. Yep missed that 16D by one year! Also got a few relics. Two old lip stick tubes, a marble, 93 cents clad, and several misc. Not a bad 3 hours.
[attachment 342301 IMG_1056.JPG] [attachment 342302 IMG_1058.JPG]
[attachment 342303 IMG_1061.JPG] [attachment 342304 IMG_1062.JPG]
[attachment 342305 IMG_1064.JPG] [attachment 342306 IMG_1060.JPG]

Very nice finds

If that was a pounded site I can't wait to see what you find on a site that has never been hunted.lol. You did great there...,. I always liked yards like that. Congratulations

Hey Mike!! What is that item that came out in pieces? I Like the old silver and the indian head cent and the war nickel. I am always amazed that most old sites give up at least a few marbles! Back then kids played more wholesome outdoor games.

Some kind of plate that has embossed print on it. Can't make out most of the words. The last word is MEMORY

n/t

The Etrac as my main machine. I saved my Exploere II that I had before the Etrac. I have a Fisher CZ-21 and CZ-20 for water, and a Minelab Exterra 30 that I use at tot lots, dry beach, snow, evidence recovery, and competition hunts.

Very interesting finds Mike , makes me want to dry land hunt more .