Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Good hunt - good weather

steve in so la

I hit the same parking lots that I have been doing and dug 80 coins. No goodies among them unfortunately, but I had a great time. The squirrels were out in abundance with some getting close to my detector head to smell. I shared my apple with them.

All the coins are in rough condition as they come out of the hard packed gravel/rocks parking lot.
Steve in so la

80%20coins_zpsae7wantn.jpg

Must be a keeper there somewhere.

I like squirrels. The funny thing is my daughter and I was making up tongue twisters on the way home from the grocery tonight and saying them three times fast. And we came up with swirled squirrel girl. Needless to say we were laughing our self a crazy.
Congratulations on the finds and glad you had a good time.

Congrats on getting more coins out of the hard-digging parking lots! I like to watch the squirrels and all their funny ways! They would cross the high lines when I lived in South County and run up and down the trees and chase each other! Where I live now there aren't any high lines....everything is underground, so more protected for duplex living during storms! Hope you find more coins and God Blesses you to find the very nice goodies, like gold and silver! Keep on, keepin' on and they will come! Amen! Ma

me around while detecting. They would get as close as about 3 feet from me and watch me dig. I wanted to take some apples with me to give them but always forgot. Last time I was there a couple of years ago there was no sign of them. Guess some poachers got them. I have found quite a few aluminum arrows in the preserves with my detectors.

Glad you were able to get out Steve, congrats!

Greg

Hey Steve, that's a lot of finds in one parking lot. Too bad they're all ruffed up. Glad you're still getting out. I sure hope to get out this coming Spring, Summer, & Fall.