Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

good finds of the day

LuckyDog2009

today i went to a couple different places. first i went to the baseball field here in martelle and found my second 50cent piece that is a 1958 and has no copper in it! that made my day. i also found a canadian penny and a canadian dime at the baseball field. the other place i went was to the grantwood trail here in martelle and found a canadian quater. im surprised that i found 3 canadian coins in 1 day.

Keep looking LD, there's good stuff out there. You gotta dig it all to find the goodies. I have more junk than I would like, but you never know what is in the next hole. Just something about flipping over that plug and seeing a dirt covered cirlcle. As a coin collector, a coin find is a coin find, no matter what it is.

Is that your first silver coin? I would hunt that area real good, that has got to be more silver there!

congrats on the good finds

Congrats on the Silver Half and the Canadian coins! Since we don't have many of those in the US, I always liked finding them! :) God Bless! Betty