Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Good evening friends! I realize I have not been able to participate

Sunny

as much as I would have liked to over the past six months, but hopefully after Monday, after the BIG PROCEDURE, I will once again become me, and be able to go back to having a life. I will let you all know how it goes. I want to thank each and everyone of you for your prayers and friendship, and though I am a bit anxious about having this done, I really feel good about it. Please keep those prayers coming. It has been even longer since I have shared any photos with you, and my last grandchild from one any of my girls is baby Hanna, and I just thought I would share with you a couple of photos showing how she has grown. Her second word was Nana, her first being Dada. Shannon is still not sure when she will say Momma. I assured her soon enough. With the six grandchildren, I feel as have lost a lot of precious time with them because of this illness I have, and I want them to remember their Nana as someone who loved life, who laughed a lot. Not some one who is always feeling too bad to spend much time with them. For me, if this procedure will just accomplish this, then I will consider it a success! The six of them are my true loves. The oldest, Jordan, graduated from high school last May, and got a full ride schoalarship to college which he begins this fall. I am so proud of him. I have taken few photos this summer again because of this illness, but I have just started a folder on growing up with Hanna. Sad, that she will be my last one, but she is one sweet little darlin'. I thought I would share these two with you, and please do not let the photos of me scare you too much! :lol: Hopefully, after my hospital stay I can post more.

Scott and i went on our anniversary trip to Destin Florida three weeks ago, but we did not take one photo. August 2, we will be going back,and taking all the children and grandchildren. They are all looking forward to this, as am I, and I am sure there will be many photos I can share from that.

Until after Monday, I will sign off. Prayers are appreciated. They work, my friends............thank you for yours and your sweet cheering squad I have in all of you. Love, Sunny

[attachment 97940 Growing-up-with-Hanna.jpg]

[attachment 97941 Growing-up-with-Hanna-074-2.jpg]

[attachment 97944 DSC_0541.JPG] All six Jordan 18, Ben, 8, Jack 6, Ali 4, David 7, and Ali, now age 7months

We will try to call a bit later in the week to see how you are doing.

Fair winds. sunny skies

Mikie

and our prayers come true. I'm sure they will. We wish you a speedy recovery and many happy years with those grand kids.

George-CT

Inside and out and these pictures prove it. Hanna is a little cutie. Please know my thoughts and prayers are with you and I look forward to seeing you again at Mike and Alice's. Can't wait for you and Carol to meet. I know you two will become friends immediately. Come back to us soon, little girl. :thumbup:

Looking forward to your return to your friends here on the Forum. Put a smile on your face tomorrow and hang tough! Kelley (Texas) :)

a few days, but I will let everyone know how well it goes. As I said, I feel good about it. They gave me some medicine to take at7:00 tonighht, to help make me rest, so if this does not make much sense, that's why.......or maybe it's the blonde hair, who knows???? :rofl: talke to you all soon. Love to you all, and thanks for your support and sweet replies. Love, Sunny

n/t

Not a wonder they rule the roost when they're young and sweet like that. You're in our thoughts and prayers as always Sunny and they'll find the answers you're looking for. Good luck and Godspeed today with your procedure. We happily wait for your healthy return and your ever smiling presence. You go girl ! :)