Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Good evening everyone....Prayers please for I have....

Ma Betty in MO

some buyers coming to look at my home for the second time and that is a good sign, so please pray that all will go well and they will see what is good about my home, so they will want it to be their home! They are supposed to be here at 11:00 am....I pray the blessings of our Lord falls around the outside and into the inside of my home for joy and peacefulness unto all who are here, tomorrow! Also, for any buyers to give me plenty of time to finish packing and get things sold for moving and plenty of good health to be able to do so in the time span I am given! Thank you for all prayers and God Bless! :angel: Ma

n/t

Well, how little do I know how God works things out....the lady is buying my house for $148,000 which is good, but I have to be out by sometime in January or before, she wants me moved and out by New Year's but which makes it a hardship for me, because I don't have the money until closing to do anything about my furniture and etc. and my health isn't like it should be to finish packing with lifting and hauling up-stairs and etc. but praying for that, too, to give me more time! Terry is supposed to help me but I don't know about that and I don't like to be rushed.....anyway thanks for your prayers for the sale of my house but now pray that God will help me to work out a better schedule for getting moved! I am more stressed right now than I am glad about my house selling, but I am thankful to God for His help in giving me grace in getting it sold at a decent price....she is paying cash and I won't have to help with closing costs...just my own and the commission, I guess! Thanks again, everyone....the testing and trying of God in so many ways sure helps us pray and draw closer to Him through our blessed Savior, Jesus! Amen! :angel: Ma

Thank you Nyal and, yes, I know God has been with me in this and will be all the way! Amen! I don't mind the selling but it is the problem of getting ready and moving for me, because I hurt and ache so badly and do things slowly....that is why I prefer more time for preparing to leave my home! (1974-2013) :angel: Ma

Ma, God will give you the strength you need. Nothing is ever easy, but he has been with you all the way and will continue! Praying for you!