Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Gonna be rough...Sherry's dog may be gone by morning.

Pete in MI

We had driven to Wolverine several years ago and got a dog that people moved out of the house and left this guy behind. He had issues because of it but he settled down. As I look at him across the room, I wonder if he will wake up or if he is already gone. It is going to be so hard on Sherry because she loved this guy so much and is not ready for this. She starts work in the morning (seasonal job and first day back) and may find it hard to work and cry over the loss of her beloved dog...I will miss him as well. Should he still be alive in the morning it will be my responsibility once again to have a beloved pet put down. I hope he passes away in his sleep - quietly. I have had to put down a cat, doberman and a min pin, I do not relish having to once again be the one to do this again. Father, please take Pharoah while he sleeps tonight. Let him quietly slip away and comfort Sherry. Thank you Father for hearing this prayer. In Jesus name. Amen

Still alive this morning - breaks my heart the pain he is going through. Waiting for Sherry to get up so we know our next step.

prayers for comfort and peace.

Tough losing an animal. We had to put ours down a month ago

I have good news. We finally found a vet to see Pharaoh today. Was able to bring him home on meds. Thanks for the prayers and thanking God for answering them. Sherry cried a lot today because she was sure she was never going to see him again. Cried more when I let her know we both were coming home. Thanks again everyone.

n/t

So happy for you both and may you enjoy Pharaoh for many years that he won't be suffering in pain, so difficult to lose our pets, for they are a part of our family! God Bless! Ma

Nothing wrong with his nose lol. He has another appointment on Friday so will see what his kidneys are doing.